At the Tai Chi & Meditation Centre, we feel that skilful and regular practice of our mind-body disciplines will lead to balance and self-transformation on many levels and areas, including but not limited to “health”.
A growing number of medical and scientific studies are finding both specific and general benefits are associated with mind-body practices. Here are a few examples.
- Attention span and stress reduction
- Increasing brain grey matter
- Compassion meditation and the brain
- Pain Management
- Impact of personality on stress
- General benefits
Tai Chi Chuan (TaijiQuan)
- Tai chi viable option for patients declining cardiac rehabilitation
- General health and well-being
- Psychological health
- General benefits of Tai Chi & Qigong
Canadian Family Physician article on the benefits of Tai Chi